Evangelism Seminars in Pakistan | Church Seminars | Outreach Seminars
Seminars are conducted for discussion or training for a specific purpose. We Independent Evangelical Ministries (IEM) arrange seminars for youth awareness, education, motivation, and women awareness where 100-500 people participate including men, women, and children. It is a great blessing for a church. Hebrew 10:25 says; don’t leave assembling, as the custom of some is, but exhorting more as you see the Day approaching. Bible is commanding assembling. In these last days, the Bible is commanding more assembling of people.
Firstly I will discuss youth awareness; Titus 2:6 says, exhorts the younger men. Elders should exhort the younger men. We Independent Evangelical Ministries (IEM) arrange seminars for youth awareness on a monthly and annual basis. God talks many times about youth. I will give you an example; if I give you two apples, one is fresh and another one is old. Which apple you will choose? I am sure, you will choose a fresh one. Likewise, God chose mostly youth for his work or purpose as per history (i.e. David, Moses, and Joseph, etc). I will emphasize the importance of youth according to the bible; Psalm 127:3 “As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, so are the children of the youth.” If you are young, then it’s a golden period for you. Lord is calling you through this message. Come to the Lord and listen to his voice. What is the requiring you? God requires us to be role models to those who believe, in word, in your way of life, in love, in spirit, in faith, and purity. He said; let no one despise your youth. (See 1 Timothy 4:12). In another book of Ecclesiastes 12:1 mentioned, Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth. Ecclesiastes 11:10 says, put away evil from your flesh; for youth and dawn of life are vanity. Another requirement of the Lord from youth mentioned in 2 Timothy 2:22, Flee from youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace with those who call upon the Lord….. These are some requirements of the Lord from youth. It is a burden of the Independent Evangelical Ministry to gain youth for the Lord. If you are young, stand up, and join God’s army.
Our next purpose of seminars is education. God has emphasized many times on education in the bible. Everyone has the right to education. We Independent Evangelical Ministries (IEM) provide free education to needy who can’t afford the expenses of education. In this era, education is very expensive a poor person cannot afford even primary education. Our Portable Primary School accesses needy children, women, and men, who have a heart for the Lord and provide them with basic education.
We Independent Evangelical Ministries (IEM) arrange seminars to motivate people who have fall due to a different kind of problems, worries, troubles, issues, and complications. We try to unlock their purpose of life with motivation. Are you confused about the purpose of God’s will in your life? How many times did you miss God’s blessing just because of the unfamiliarity of God’s will?
I love to write or share Lord’s word but sometimes my lack of motivation keeps me away from sharing and writing. When I am motivated, it makes me creative, productive, and effective. By excelling my motivation, I touch other people’s lives through my writing and sharing.
Hebrew 10:36 said, “For you need endurance so that, having done the will of God, you may receive the promise.”
Every day is a great opportunity to start. Read the Bible regularly. I am sure, when you will empty yourself then Lord will talk with you, he will display his you, he will open his will upon you.
In the end, I will discuss women’s awareness of the importance. I will share the experience of Rahab as per the Bible. She was a wise woman. She experiences the grace of God in a dangerous situation just because of her faith and wise action. We get five tips from Rahab’s experience.
- Succeed despite your past: Rahab was labeled as a prostitute in the Bible. Still, she had faith in Lord. As a result, she became the mother of many prophets and ancestors of Jesus Christ. Many women have difficult situations in life. They may have a negative reputation. But, Sisters, God is bigger than a title. He can choose you and me even with a dirty past.
- Learn to communicate with others: Rahab saves her life and the life of her family by communication. She kept her ears eyes and mind open. She was well informed of that situation. Today we also must open our ears and eyes always. Mathew 24:42 said, “Watch therefore, for you don’t know in what hour your Lord comes.” These words of the Lord are for all of us. 2 Peter 3:16 talk about awareness. We must always be aware of the situation.
- Be Flexible and Ready to Change: A woman of God should be flexible. She must change her life according to the leading of God.
- Remember your priorities when things change: Rahab could save just herself but no, she saved her family as well. You may forget your priorities in difficult circumstances. But a woman of God thinks in various ways. She goes according to the bible and leading of God.
- Use resources you have: Rahab used her rooftop to protect the Israelite spies from soldiers. She used what she had to fulfill her promise.
Rahab was a woman who went from a life of sin to a woman of God. Rahab’s experience gives us the lesson of how to overcome a bad situation.
Do you want to get more life from the word of God? Do you have a pure heart for Lord? Then contact us and partner with us in this good work.